A tailor-made solution for heavier people. The Rea Azalea Max is designed to meet the specific needs of people with extra weight. The Rea Azalea Max is a niche product which complements the existing Azalea family range from Invacare.
This wheelchair is available to hire, please contact us: 0333 444 1034.
Please select at check-out if you qualify for VAT relief.
- Transit Propulsion with Attendant Hub Brakes
- Choice of 2 Seat Widths 550mm or 610mm (+50mm, +100mm with Transit)
- Choice of 2 Seat Heights 400mm or 450mm • Depth Adjustable Seat 530mm-600mm
- Max Seat Cushion (Visco Top) • Tension Adjustable Backrest (Set with space 'upwards')
- Assistant Operated Gas Piston Seat and Backrest Recline with Tilt Lock
- Angle Adjustable Legrests with Reinforced Calf Support
- Width Adjustable Footplate (option of various centre pieces)
- Sideways Adjustable Headrest
- Pearl Silver Frame
- User Manoeuvred Tyre Brakes
- Pelvic Belt
- Anti Tippers
The Rea Azalea Max offers the same features as the rest of the Rea Azalea family such as tilt-in-space with weight-shifting and DSS (Dual Stability System) mechanism. Stability in this wheelchair originates from body length compensation in the back and leg-rests, beneficial for people with limited movement who have difficulty changing position.
- Maximum user weight - 180kg (28 stone)
- Seat width - 55cm, 61cm + 10cm
- Seat depth - 53cm-60cm
- Seat height - 40cm / 45cm
- Backrest height - 50cm + 8cm
- Approx. weight of Azalea Max - 54kg
Chronically sick or users with a disabling condition qualify for 0% VAT. To purchase at this price we will ask you to complete a VAT exemption form which will be sent to you with your purchase. If you do not complete the form and return it to us we will have to charge you the VAT amount. For more information on VAT relief for disabled people see GOV.UK.