Cocoon Bariatric Rise Recliner Chair
Bariatric Lift Chair, supremely comfortable single motor design and manufactured in France.
Please select at check-out if you qualify for VAT relief.
A key feature of the Cocoon bariatric rise and recline chair is the in the retractable and/or removable armrests, allowing for easy transfers and access. The armrest positioning and removal on the Cocoon allows for easy cleaning.
The Cocoon chair remote control can be safely positioned on the right or the left armrest, and always stays within easy reach of the user.
The Cocoon’s quilted back upholstery;
- Ultra soft feeling
- Polyurethane hollow silicon fiber filling
- Less pressure points
- Removable Quilt washable at 30 °
Seat base dimensions
- Width : 55 cm / 22".
- Depth : 60 cm / 24"
Height ground/seat : 50 cm / 20"
Available in choice of 3 finish coatings
- Polyurethane coating Chocolate or Taupe – Waterproof, Washable at 30° and breathable.
- Velvet coating Raw or Brown – washable 30 °.
- Imitation Lamb Coating Licorice – Waterproof, washable at 30 ° and breathable.
Availables options :
- Tray, can be positioned on the right or the left of the armchair.
- Magazine holder, , can be positioned on the right or the left of the armchair.
- Hoilst friendly kit, 4 feets that allow to raise the armchair of 12cm.
- Mobility kit, composed of a fixed flange on the base of the armchair, and a transport cane which permits to move the armchair effortlessly (displacement of the seat without the patient.
The Cocoon Chair meets the UK Furnishing and Fire Regulations and is CE marked
- Cocoon armchair : 2 years.
- Electric atuator : 5 years.
- Mechanism : 2 years – possibility extended warranty 5 years.
Maximum user weight of this bariatric version is : 220 kg / 35 Stone
Chronically sick or users with a disabling condition qualify for 0% VAT. To purchase at this price we will ask you to complete a VAT exemption form which will be sent to you with your purchase. If you do not complete the form and return it to us we will have to charge you the VAT amount. For more information on VAT relief for disabled people see GOV.UK.